Patients who are new to Medical Associates of the Lowcountry need to complete and return the new patient paperwork in advance of their appointment. This allows us to have everything ready for your visit when you arrive. Please select and print the attached forms, fill them out completely and bring them with you to your appointment. If you have questions, please call us at (843) 706-2523.
Please complete forms and FAX to (843) 706-2527 prior to visit.
- New Patient Forms Overview
- Medical History Form
- Registration Form
- Record Release Authorization
- HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices
- HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices Acknowledgement
- Financial Policy
- Consent to Contact
Important Documents You Need to Bring to Your Visit:
- Driver’s License or a valid picture ID
- Insurance Card(s)
- An updated list of all your prescription medications and supplements with you to your appointment.
Please call in advance for routine office visits. Make follow-up appointments as you leave. We make every effort to stay on schedule, although emergencies arise. If we are seriously delayed, we will attempt to notify you beforehand. As a courtesy to other patients and staff, please call the office as soon as possible if you are unable to keep your appointment or are going to be late.