Meet Our Team
At Medical Associates of the Lowcountry, your health is in good hands.
Lance Brownstein, MD
Dr. Brownstein recently moved to the Hilton Head area from New York. Dr. Brownstein has been practicing as an internist providing quality healthcare for complex chronic conditions and disease management for over 24 years. He received his medical degree from Northeast University of Mexico and New York Medical College and attended his residency at Stamford Hospital, Stamford, CT.
He specializes in all areas of Internal Medicine including chronic condition management.
For more information or to make an appointment, call 843-706-2523
LuAnn Aquino, MD, Ph.D
Board Certified – Internal Medicine
Dr. Aquino has provided exceptional care to the families of the Lowcountry and is an esteemed physician in this community. With over 12 years of providing compassionate healthcare to the Lowcountry, Dr. LuAnn Aquino takes the time to listen to her patients and will evaluate and treat your health needs in a caring and confident manner.
- Doctor of Medicine, Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, GA – 1996
- Ph.D., Biochemical Chemistry, University of Illinois Medical Center, Chicago, IL – 1987
- Atlanta Medical Center, Atlanta, GA
- Board Certified – Internal Medicine
- American College of Physicians (ACP)
- American College of Physicians (ACP) – Certificate of Achievement for participating in the Center for Practice Innovation Project
For more information or to make an appointment, call 843-706-2523.